We’re looking for a self-starter who can manage time, resources and budgets—and interact with clients. If you have strong customer service and quality control skills along with experience planning and tracking multiple projects at the same time then this position is for you!
Your role centers on gathering client expectations, overseeing design traffic, drafting estimates and proposals, and staying on top of milestone details. You will work with clients to ensure that the internal team receives all information and assets required for design implementation. Then, guiding the internal team, you effectively plan, communicate, organize, and execute projects.
Why you’ll be amazing for this role:
You are an excellent communicator and a quick learner, organized and detail-oriented; you thrive working in a fast-paced environment. While your listening skills are excellent, you don’t hesitate to ask smart clarifying questions to clients. You are a quick thinker and able to recall the smallest detail accurately. You appreciate good design and can discern when a project meets our level of design quality and is therefore client-ready.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, business, or design
- Two or more years experience in project management; agency experience preferred
- Excellent planning skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to create and maintain project schedules for multi-discipline teams
- Excellent customer service aptitude. Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to balance demands from multiple clients and temperaments effectively
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, popular project management applications, and databases
- Basic understanding of the applications used in the design field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s it like to work at Duarte?